hopRSS

Friday, October 22, 2010

"Coming soon!": NutriSystem Review 2010

About five years ago, I shared my review of NutriSystem diet, which was then known as NutriSystem Nourish. I've lost some weight during my short trial, but in the end, I was quite happy with food to stay longer.
Since I've heard some good things for the newer version of the project, I decided to give it another whirl!You have signed up for the month-long project, weekends. I'll eat prepackaged meals five days a week and after some guidelines lunch the other two days using my food.
Every few days I will check with my progress and (perhaps the most important!) allows you to know what is really like food.Stay tuned!
In the meantime, if you have tried the plan, I would like to hear from you! this simple form you'll be able to share your own review.


No comments:

Post a Comment