hopRSS

Sunday, October 24, 2010

NutriSystem Check-In: October 10th

Well, I'm almost a week into my trial of project. I must say that the first day was the highest. My first meal does not go so well.


Breakfast was a scone chocolate chip: will not mentioned therein as a scone myself if I don't see what has been described as that concerning the package as it tasted anything like any scone I've tried. and I'm pretty sure that any real chocolate chips were involved.Literally could not conclude this was the worst tastings prepackaged foodstuffs--or not--you have ever tasted.


Eating lunch time was a great improvement.(Of course, how could it be?) Say pasta with brocolli was quite yummy! (And still don't like brocolli!)


After the debacle scone, I couldn't face a prepackaged lunch at dinner and my projects anyway so I used the dining guidelines to eat outside. (Yes, you can eat sometimes about this project, in case you're wondering.)

I have the "weekends off plan tomorrow I'm on a Weekend day (you can use them in any order you want) ...tomorrow who happen to be weighed in the day for me; I plan to weigh in first thing before actually consumed nothing!I take my second day Tuesday as the weekend and I'll share what it's like in my next post.


(The first thing you for weekends off plan, is to not receive any technically weekends! can't eat anything these two days, that is.)


Knowing how the week treated me is approximately 15 hours away! I am thinking of my pants really seemed a bit more relaxed this morning, so I hope to see some good results!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment